5 2 2
Brad Norrie and Sarah Sibtain are proud to present this beautiful well-loved family home. Boasting a choice of living areas, private bedrooms and quality finishing throughout, this home offers everything the family desires and is ideally situated in arguably one of the best pockets of Quakers Hill.
Here is a list of inclusions to suit your need:
• North facing on a perfectly rectangular 505sqm block (approximately)
• Sizeable formal lounge and dining upon entry
• Spacious master bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite
• Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins to three with an additional home office or 5th bedroom
• Tastefully updated Tasmanian oak kitchen featuring granite benchtop, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances & dish drawer dishwasher
• Large light filled family & rumpus rooms overlook the landscaped yard and lead seamlessly outdoors, ensuring large families have ample room to enjoy quite times inside or out
• Huge entertaining area with colourbond pergola allows the family to enjoy year-round outdoor living
• Automatic gates upon entry with a double garage with auto door ensure security and privacy for the family
• Combustion fireplace, Ducted air conditioning, natural gas outlets, ceiling fans and so much more!
This wonderful home is perfect for the large and growing family. You will enjoy the convenience of being within a short distance to Quakers Hill Station, Barnier and Mary Immaculate Primary schools and further transport options. Do not delay your decision. Call today for more details and inspection times.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.