3 2 1
Ruma Mundi and Sarah Sibtain are excited to present to you a fantastic opportunity to purchase this gorgeous home in the heart of Quakers Hill. Situated in a peaceful locale and offering a low maintenance lifestyle, this home will suit a variety of buyers including families, investors or first home buyers alike.
Here is a list of the features and inclusions to suit your needs:
- Spacious sun-drenched formal lounge and dining room upon entry
- This flows seamlessly through to a private low maintenance backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to run around in
- Kitchen features new gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, ample bench space and plentiful storage options
- Three generous bedrooms are all appointed with built-in robes, whilst the master has its very own ensuite
- The main bathroom services the other bedrooms and features a separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry and downstairs powder room for added convenience
- Freshly painted, split system air conditioning, wooden flooring and heated tiles, concrete flooring on first floor plus walk to station through private pathway are just some of the additional features on offer.
This home is perfect for a young and growing family. You will enjoy the convenience of being within a short distance to Hambledon Public School, ALDI, Quakers Hill Station and further transport options. This home is an absolute must see, so don't delay your decision. Call our sales team for more details and inspection times.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport