Sold for $715,000
167A Farnham Road
Brad Norrie and Sarah Sibtain are delighted to present this neat as a pin, Torrens titled duplex that has been lovingly renovated throughout and is ready and waiting for you to enjoy!
Here's a list of just a few of the features -
• Large light filled open plan living areas upon entry, complete with tiles throughout
• Gorgeous kitchen in the heart of the home featuring oversized bench tops, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage space
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in to the main
• Beautifully updated main bathroom means all of the expensive areas have been taken care of
• Entertain all year round in the expansive undercover area which overlooks the level, tiered grass yard, perfect for kids to enjoy for hours
• Lifestyle features include single auto garage with internal access, side access for those with trailers etc Ducted A/C with LED lights throughout
Located in an ideal position, this home would be perfect for the first home buyer or downsizer that appreciates space, quality and convenience. Within minutes walk to Mary Immaculate and Barnier Primary schools, Farnham Road shops and with transport at your door. This home will not last long! Call today for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of ...
Senior Sales Executive
0423 136 051
0450 035 253
167A Farnham Road
... this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.