Sold for $875,000
19 Penn Crescent
Ruma Mundi and Sarah Sibtain are proud to present to you this beautiful family home. Boasting a choice of versatile living areas and private accommodation, this home offers something for everyone and is ideally situated within the highly desired school catchment of Quakers Hill Public School.
This home offers the following features and inclusions to suit your needs:
- Sizeable separate formal lounge and dining room upon entry
- Spacious master bedroom complete with walk in robe and ensuite
- An additional three bedrooms privately tucked away at the rear of the home are all appointed with built in robes
- The glistening main bathroom services these bedrooms and comes complete with separate bath and shower
- Tasmanian oak kitchen in the heart of the home featuring gas stainless steel cooktop, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher plus ample bench and storage space
- A great sized family area plus rumpus room at the rear of the home rounds out the generous living areas
- These living zones all lead to the great sized undercover alfresco area which overlooks the landscaped gardens and secure grassed area perfect for kids and pets to play in.
- Double automatic garage, easy care flooring throughout, internal laundry and air conditioning rounds out this ideal residence.
You will enjoy the convenience of being within a short distance to Quakers Hill Station, bus routes, ...
0487 008 849
0450 035 253
19 Penn Crescent
... shopping centres and local schools. This home will not last long, so don't delay your decision. Call our sales team today for more details and inspection times.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.