Sold for $940,000
42a Woods Street
Brad Norrie and Ian Williamson proudly present this modern family home packed with all the features the modern family needs. This is an outstanding opportunity for buyers looking to buy a modern family home, rather than go through the headaches of building themselves.
This immaculate 6 year old, double storey home has a functional floor plan and plenty of space to relax and retreat. Wonderfully high ceilings greet you when you walk through the front door, and the size and quality used throughout is exceptional.
This family home boasts the following creature comforts and inclusions to suit all your wants and needs:
• Four good size bedrooms, Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Functional living spaces with an expansive lounge upon entry with a flexible dining/family area off the kitchen
• Neat as a pin main bathroom with separate shower and bath with additional wash room downstairs for your convenience
• Luxurious kitchen overlooking the large open plan living areas provides ample storage and bench space. Featuring stone bench tops, oversized breakfast bar, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• A seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living with the tiled alfresco area overlooking the private rear yard with lush grass that covers the rest of the level backyard which is perfect for kids or pets to enjoy
• Lifestyle features include internal access to double garage ...
Senior Sales Executive
0423 136 051
0411 322 420
42a Woods Street
... with auto doors, Actron ducted air conditioning, rain water tank and downlights throughout.
Set in a super convenient location, within a short walk to St John Primary and Norwest Christian School, Riverstone train station, local shops and parklands. This is a phenomenal home that will not last long! Call today to arrange an inspection before you miss out.