4 3 2
Ruma Mundi and Ian Williamson are excited to present to you this stunning Clarendon built family home situated within one of Acacia Gardens most desirable enclaves. Impeccably cared for over the years and offering a functional floor plan with plenty of space for any growing family, this sizeable residence is guaranteed to impress.
This home has the following list of features and inclusions to suit your needs:
- Oversized formal lounge room and spacious study upon entry
- Separate formal dining room
- Gourmet kitchen at the heart of the home with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benches and plentiful storage space
- Large open plan family and dining area off the kitchen
- This leads to a low maintenance rear yard with level grassed area and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Spacious games room towards the rear which could easily be a media room
- An upstairs rumpus rounds out the living spaces and leads to the great sized balcony with gorgeous views
- The accommodation is outstanding with the king sized master suite featuring a parents retreat, walk-in robe and en-suite
- The other three bedrooms are well proportioned and all have built-in robes
- The well-appointed modern main bathroom services these bedrooms and features a separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning and remote double garage with drive through access are just some of the additional features on offer.
Situated in a fantastic position surrounded by quality homes in a peaceful street, this home is a short distance to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, Quakers Hill East Public School, sporting fields, the M2 and M7 motorways plus multiple transport options. So don't delay your decision, call the team today for more information or to organise an inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.