4 2 2
Ruma Mundi and Brad Norrie are delighted to present to you this immaculate, well-designed townhouse conveniently located within a short stroll from the station. Offering a functional floor plan and contemporary feel, you will enjoy the sleek modern design accentuated by high-quality finishes and fittings. This outstanding townhouse offers an easy, low maintenance lifestyle and comes with the following list of outstanding features and inclusions.
- High ceilings downstairs accentuating the space and open plan layout
- Elegant formal lounge room upon entry
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top, dishwasher, glass splash back and stone bench tops.
- Meals/dining area overlooking the private, low maintenance backyard
- Undercover entertainment area perfect for family BBQs
- Four spacious bedrooms upstairs
- Master bedroom with his and her walk in robes and ensuite
- Well-appointed spacious main bathroom upstairs
- Guest toilet downstairs for added convenience
- Tiles throughout the living area and carpet to all bedrooms and stairs
- Additional features include, double tandem garage with auto door, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, gas outlets ( indoor and outdoor ), video intercom and ducted vacuum system
A golden opportunity for the first home owner or investor. Conveniently situated only a short stroll from Quakers Hill Train Station, local schools, child care centres, reserves and shops, the location is just the cherry on top.
Don't delay your decision, call today for more details and inspection times.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.