5 4 2
Ruma Mundi and Ian Williamson are delighted to present to you this stunning Eden Brae built family home situated within one of The Ponds most desirable locations. Impeccably cared for over the years and with a functional free flowing floor plan this oversized home is guaranteed to impress.
Here is a list of features and inclusions on offer:
- Oversized private formal lounge and dining upon entry
- Spacious rumpus towards the rear which could easily be a media room
- Stunning gourmet kitchen at the heart of the home with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, stone benches and plentiful storage space
- Spacious open plan family and informal meals / dining area off the kitchen
- This leads to an undercover alfresco area with second kitchen perfect for entertaining guests
- The outdoor area is completed with low maintenance, landscaped gardens
- The accommodation is plentiful with three king sized master suites on the upstairs and downstairs levels, all with en-suites, two featuring walk-in robes and one with a built in robe, perfect for in laws or guests
- The other two bedrooms are all well-proportioned and have built-in robes
- These rooms are serviced by a glistening, modern main bathroom
- Great sized upstairs living space perfect for the kids to retreat to
- Downstairs study which could easily double as a home office
- Downstairs powder room for your convenience
- Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum system, alarm system, solar panels and remote double garage are just some of the additional features on offer.
Situated in a fantastic position surrounded by quality homes, this home is a short distance to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, The Ponds Shopping Centre, John Palmer Primary School, sporting fields and multiple transport options. So don't delay your decision, call the team today for more information or to organise an inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.