3 1 1
Brad Norrie and Ruma Mundi are proud to present this immaculately presented family home! Perfect for first home buyers, down sizers or investors alike. This home offers a fluid, functional layout and a picture-perfect rear yard and entertaining area. Situated in conveniently location, close to a wealth of necessary facilities, this home is a stroll to Quakers Hill East Primary school with transport at your door and only minutes' drive to Quakers Hill station.
Some of the many features on offer are -
- Three good sized bedrooms complete with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Large formal lounge room upon entry offers reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern kitchen features updated appliances, plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Tiled family/meals area at the rear of the home gives good separation of living spaces
- Neat as a pin three way bathroom with an additional 2nd toilet for added convenience
- Large covered entertaining area overlooking a super private, low maintenance backyard
- Single lock up garage with auto door and large side access that would be perfect for additional vehicles, boat or trailer
- Minutes to T-Way, multiple shopping precincts, train station and easy access to the M7
This well maintained home presents an excellent opportunity to move into an established and increasingly popular suburb with superb growth potential. Do not miss the opportunity to view this beautifully kept, low maintenance home situated in a great location, offering plenty of extra features. Call now to avoid disappointment because homes like these do not last!
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.