6 3 2
Gagan Bindra and Team at First National North Western are excited to present to you this immaculate house with granny flat in sought after location of Gables. This 4-bedroom house with 2-bedroom granny flat is the perfect fit for a range of potential buyers. It has all aspects for those who wish to live in and invest at the same time or prefer a dual income home. This home is perfectly positioned in quiet street of Gables close to upcoming schools, shopping centres and local transport.
Main House Features:
• The home itself offers a young build with a fully levelled aspect
• Upon entrance you have the master bedroom which has laminated flooring, built in robes and an ensuite
• Further upon you will see two great size bedrooms both with ample space and wardrobes
• To accommodate the two bedrooms, on the opposite side we have the bathroom with dual vanity, standalone bath and shower
• Alongside the bathroom you will find the laundry which is also equipped with an extra toilet for guests
• This leads to the rumpus/dining area of the home which offers ample spacing for family entertainment and movie nights with kids
• Further upon you will see the amazing kitchen, which offers spectacular space that completes every chef's dream, it offers gas cooking, range hood and an oversized benchtops
• The fourth bedroom can be overseen from the kitchen that offers a generous space and is accommodated with a wardrobe too.
• Tiled undercover entertaining area overlooking the private and low maintenance rear yard
• Ducted air conditioning, high ceilings, security alarm, tiles throughout and laminated floors in the bedrooms are some other features of this house.
The granny flat features:
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes to both
• Open plan living and kitchen room
• The kitchen offers gas cooktop, stone benches and stainless steel appliances with plentiful cupboard space
• Well-appointed bathroom with shower and toilet
• Spacious Laundry space.
• Study area and ducted air conditioning.
• Granny flat rented $390/week
• Main house potential rent - $570-$600/week
Located within a peaceful enclave of other modern homes and a tranquil outlook of Gables, from vital infrastructure, the growing suburb of Gables and Box Hill will soon offer shopping centres, schools, parklands and transport. Invest in your future and enjoy the benefits of being part of such a well planned yet lifestyle focused community.
6 3 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 450.3m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection