3 1 1
Ruma Mundi and Sarah Sibtain are excited to present to you a fantastic opportunity to purchase this stunning home in the heart of Glenwood. Featuring a versatile and open floorplan, its abundant private and living spaces will accommodate all your everyday living and weekend entertaining with ease. Located within an enviable position, and within the Caddies Creek Public school catchment, its comfortable layout will suit a variety of buyers including families, investors or first home buyers alike.
Here is a list of features and inclusions to suit your needs:
- Formal lounge room upon entry with plentiful natural light
- Kitchen at the heart features gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, integrated new dishwasher, ample bench space, plentiful storage options while overlooking the leafy garden
- Bright and spacious open plan living and dining area
- This leads onto the undercover alfresco with timber deck which overlooks a lush lawn with plenty of grass for the kids and pets to run around in
- Three generous bedrooms are all appointed with built-in robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Functional three-way bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet services all the bedrooms
- Internal laundry with additional toilet downstairs provides added convenience
- Single lock-up automatic garage with internal access and work bench, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and garden shed are just some of the additional features on offer.
It is situated in a fantastic position with transport at your doorsteps, short walk to Glenwood Village Shopping Centre, Caddies Creek Public and Glenwood High School, local parks, reserves and in close-proximity to the Norwest Business Park, Bella Vista Station and the M7 and M2 motorways. So don't delay your decision, call the team today for more information or to organise an inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport