5 3 2
Gagan Bindra and the team at First National North Western are excited to present to you this rare opportunity of dual incomes. This immaculate three-bedroom residence with a two-bedroom granny flat is located in a sought-after locale close to local schools, shops, parks and local amenities.
Main House Features:
- A wide front entrance flows into an expansive family and dining room, offering an abundant amount of space for the family to enjoy
- A renovated chef inspired, open plan kitchen offers a 900mm gas cooktop/oven, quality stainless steel appliances, an integrated dishwasher and ample of storage options
- Offering an oversized main bedroom and two spacious bedrooms at the rear, all with carpet, two with built-in robes
- Two luxuriously renovated bathrooms, one with a standalone bathtub
- A spacious laundry area is positioned at the rear of the home
- The rumpus room is ideal for family 'game nights' and flows onto an undercover alfresco area
- An amazing undercover alfresco area is perfect for entertaining and overlooks a child-friendly yard for the kids to enjoy
- Double tandem automatic garage with its own air-conditioner perfect for cars or even a 'Man Cave'
- The extra-large carport has enough room for your boat or trailer
- Underneath the alfresco area there is a storage area which offers ample storage to store all the landscaping equipment
- Additional fixtures to suit your needs include: two splits system air-conditioning units, plantation shutters, Cat6 ethernet cabling
The Secondary Dwelling Features:
- Private and fenced off from the main house with a separate entrance
- Open plan living and dining room, ideal for a small family
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms each with built in robes
- Well-appointed bathroom with a shower and laundry space
- Split system air conditioning unit to keep you comfortable all year round.
- Separate low maintenance spacious backyard with a clothesline
Main House - $550-$600 per/week
Granny Flat - $370-$400 per/week
Situated in a fantastic position with transport at your door and a short walk to local shops, Toongabbie Public School and Pendle Hill High School, local parks and reserves, this property is ideal. Don't delay your decision, call the team today for more information or to organise an inspection.