First National North Western are excited to present to you this lovely two-bedroom granny flat located in a sought-after locale close to local schools, shops, parks and local amenities.
Features & Accommodation:
- Private and fenced off from the main house with a separate entrance
- Open plan living and dining room, ideal for a small family
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms each with built in robes
- Well-appointed bathroom with a shower and laundry space
- Split system air conditioning unit to keep you comfortable all year round.
- Separate low maintenance spacious backyard with a clothesline
Situated in a fantastic position with transport at your door and a short walk to local shops, Toongabbie Public School and Pendle Hill High School, local parks and reserves, this property is ideal.
- Available: 12th June 2021
- Pets : Subject to owners approval
- Lease period: Negotiable upon application
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
Property Type - Unit
Bond - $1,520
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - Yes
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport