Quakers Hill is a suburb of Sydney. This suburb has proved a draw card for buyers looking for houses for sale in Quakers Hill. Located 40 kilometres (25 mi) west of the Sydney CBD, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown, Quakers Hill is part of the Greater Western Sydney region. Quakers Hill is colloquially known as 'Quakers'.
The name, Quakers Hill, goes back to as early as 1806, though the area was known as Douglas’ Sliding towards the end of the 1800s. In 1905, the residents changed the area’s name back to Quakers Hill. In the 1960s, Sydney's suburban sprawl reached the Quakers Hill area and the five-acre farms surrounding the village began to be subdivided. In 1996, a new development in the northeast of Quakers Hill was converted into a new suburb, Acacia Gardens.
The suburb of Quakers Hill is more than just rows of houses. There are plenty of reserves and parks that breathe oxygen into the area, making Quakers Hill weather pleasant.
- Corbin Reserve, Pye Road, Quakers Hill 2763
- Douglas Siding Reserve,Reycroft Avenue, Quakers Hill 2763
- Evans Reserve,Kennington Avenue, Quakers Hill 2763
- George Alder Reserve,Lalor Road, Quakers Hill 2763
- Greenhalgh Reserve, Pacific Road, Quakers Hill 2763
- Henry Mitchell Reserve,Wilson Road, Quakers Hill 2763
- Mihkelson Reserve, Maslin Crescent, Quakers Hill 2763
- Oppy Reserve, Manorhouse Boulevarde, Quakers Hill 2763
- Paterson Reserve, Torbert Avenue, Quakers Hill 2763
- Quakers Hill Park, Hambledon Road, Quakers Hill 2763
- Reserve 457, Tallagandra Drive , QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 460,Bombala Crescent , QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 475,Lovegrove Drive , QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 523,Cowper Circle, QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 586, Priscilla Place, QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 589, Morrell Crescent , Quakers Hill 2763
- Reserve 590, Clinton Street , QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 591, Aylward Avenue, QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 592, Barnier Drive, QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 598, Quakers Hill Parkway , QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 702, Pendley Crescent , QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 705, Prescott Circuit , Quakers Hill 2763
- Reserve 711, Condor Street , QUAKERS HILL 2763
- Reserve 842,Tangerine Drive , Quakers Hill 2763
- Reserve 847, Greendale Terrace , Quakers Hill 2763
- Sherwood Park, Hambledon Road, Quakers Hill 2763
- Whitehaven Reserve, Whitehaven Avenue, Quakers Hill 2763
- Wright Reserve, Pye Road, Quakers Hill 2763
There are plenty of schools and educational institutions for your kids if you are looking for a house for sale in Quakers Hill. These include the oldest school in the region, Quakers Hill Public School, and University of Western Sydney (Blacktown Campus), one of the leading teaching and research institutions in Australia.
- Quakers Hill Primary
- Website: http://www.quakershil-p.schools.nsw.edu.au/
- Quakers Hill East Public School
- Website: https://quakershie-p.schools.nsw.gov.au/
- Barnier Public School
- Website: https://barnier-p.schools.nsw.gov.au/
- Hambledon Public School
- Quakers Hill High School
- Wyndham College
- Mary Immaculate
- Terra Sancta College
- Nirimba Tafe
- University of Western Sydney (Blacktown Campus)
Busways provides regular services to Sydney, Blacktown, Parramatta, Castle Hill and Rouse Hill.
The closest railway stations are located at Quakers Hill.
Median property prices over the last year range from $730,000 for houses to $567,500 for units. Older couples and families make up the largest percentage of people living in Quakers Hill followed by established couples and families and maturing couples and families.
*Sourced from Wikipedia and Realestate.com